Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

This Is It

Well this is it, my blog, Catie's Corner. It's a little corner of the web just for me. I tried this once before, but only thought to use it for cooking. (Wasn't so good.) This time around I'm going to put whatever I want - cooking, crafty projects, family stuff, me stuff, whatever I want! So, we'll see how it goes.

Lately I've been feeling very "nesty". I know that's not a real word, it's just that I am in the nesting mood. My house is not complete enough for me, especially my living room. It has been a work in progress for years! One day I would love for it to finally be done. Hence, the nesting feeling. Every room is continually get tweaked a bit. You know, move this here and put that there. Big or small. It could be a piece of furniture from the living room being moved to the master bedroom or a little basket moved from one spot to another in the same room. I don't know why I'm feeling this way! Maybe it's cabin fever and I know I'm not pregnant, so it's definitely NOT that. I don't know, it's just this quiet nagging in the back of my brain. It's almost like a calling of some sort. I am compelled to keep changing things up. 

I'm hoping this blog will be a sounding board for my thoughts. Somewhere I can write it out and maybe, just maybe figure myself out a little more. Perhaps I'm getting to that stage in life where I'm starting to reassess what I want to do with it. Ms. A will be starting school next year, and wondering what I want to do once she's in school all day has started crossing my mind. I want to find something that I'll love and be able to make a living doing. I know it could only be a pipe dream, but I'm hoping it's a dream I can achieve! 

Anyway, that's it for now... thanks for listening!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...